
Feeling tough now that she has been "initiated" into the Polar Bear Club. (We do the Polar Bear 3 times: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve)

Abigail in her debut as the angel in the Lewis Family Nativity.

My sweet Angel Abigail.

Warren sees his present from Santa on Christmas morning--what a great face!

Trying out his present.

Don't you wish you had eyelashes that long?

Abigail waking up Christmas morning in her Christmas PJ's--the same ones I (Bekah) wore when I was her age.

We gave Warren the trainset and Abigail the box.

But she likes it!

This is the first year that Warren "gets" opening presents--it sure sped up the whole process!

Abigail, of course, likes the packaging best.

Like I said--the packaging is her favorite.

Eating Warren's car--not packaging, but equally tasty.

Trying out new toys at Grandma Lindy's house. Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment